FAQ   Rechercher   Membres   Groupes
Profil    Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés    S’enregistrer    Connexion
Facebook App For Samsung Wave S8500

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    [L'Usine] Index du Forum -> [L'Usine] -> Le syndicat.
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
edwalyana

Masculin

MessagePosté le: 2018-01-10, 01:03    Sujet du message: Facebook App For Samsung Wave S8500 Répondre en citant

Facebook App For Samsung Wave S8500
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Security CheckPlease enter the text belowCan't read the text above?Try another text or an audio captchaEnter the text you see above.Why am I seeing this?Security CheckThis is a standard security test that we use to prevent spammers from creating fake accounts and spamming users.Submit.. Face-to-face support Samsung Support Centres Find out more about how you can get face to face help. a anan 2T76 06 Sep 2010 prasad, 06 Sep 2010Goto widget and try network infodear prasad i am able to see BSNL mobile in the network info widget but not able to see the location as in anyother handset how to get BSNL location in the screen Rating0 Reply Report . Plz guys help. moreyeah,sgs can play almost all kind of video format including (flv,vob) but now for wave,its a dream. To be honest, it's difficult to even describe in words just how crisp and rich the screen is and video really doesn't do it just either. moreHow u delete the facebook application? It cant be delete at all, teach me please. We'll talk more about some of these capabilities in the Features section below. By ticking this box, I accept Samsung Service Updates, including : Samsung.com Services and marketing information, new product and service announcements as well as special offers, events and newsletters. I want to buy this phone. ia symbol of card blinks on the top idle screen. so buy this all in 1 monster device. The positive features such as a powerful processor and an excellent screen unfortunately do not overweight the problems that overwhelm this device. ? Anonymous Rx4Z 08 Dec 2010 guys please go to this forum and register. Facebook Messenger We are here to chat, 9am-9pm, 7 days a week. K Kriss PTia 06 Sep 2010 Hello, The price of wave in india is around Rs 17000. i decided to restart all over. ? Anonymous vGW% 08 Dec 2010 mad for wave, 08 Dec 2010Hi Wavers, Here Is A Good News For You, Samsung Wave GT-S8500 Will Again Available In Market. Wave has a full metallic body which feels so solid when held in hands which is not the case with GALAXY S coz of the full plastic body.YUKKKKKKKSSSS Wave has power Led FLASH.ANd there is not even a led flash in galaxy s.HAHAHAHA And for playing flv videos-->ya ,i knw wave cannot play flv videos FOR NOW,but this just requires a software tweek and update which will be available in near future. ? Anonymous utM 06 Sep 2010 guys plz helppppp me.when i connect my wave to pc thru kies it keeps on searching device but its not getting connected.do i have to change setting in connectivity option.there its set as kies only.still same problem.i am using latest version of kies.i want to upgrade my firmware.but what to do.plzzzzzzzzzzz help me Rating0 Reply Report . moregot any sourcw or link dude? Rating0 Reply Report . Read More 5 of 189 Solutions Wave (GT-S8500) Show More Sorry. im waiting for 1.2 update hopefully its satisfying. The added widgets are certainly nice and mostly useful, but we wish you could add app shortcuts as well, though there is a toolbar along the bottom with quick-launch buttons for the phone, contacts, and messages. waver user for 3months. 2 month use, no fixes in sight, glad I got rid of it. An attempt to mix iphone with android features creates inconsistent interface even in the most basic applications. Rating0 Reply Report . Rating0 Reply Report . its worthless my fon keeps hang. Can anyone tell me how to uninstall downloaded apps from Samsungapps. recently i downloaded the power mp3 application from the android market and believe me,i got ten equilizer settings to customize my sound quality. ? Anonymous utM 06 Sep 2010 guys plz helppppp me.when i connect my wave to pc thru kies it keeps on searching device but its not getting connected.do i have to change setting in connectivity option.there its set as kies only.still same problem.i am using latest version of kies.i want to upgrade my firmware.but what to do.plzzzzzzzzzzz help me Rating0 Reply Report . Thanks, Hemant (waver from india) Rating0 Reply Report . Find out more here Close Samsung Open the Menu Log-In Back to 1 Depth Menu Log Out Close the Menu Log-In Open My Menu Log Out Open Search Layer Input Search Keyword Search Search Layer Close Search History CLEAR HISTORY No Suggestions Open Basket Layer Number of Products : 0 Open Basket Layer Number of Products : 0 OK No Access Close Sorry, there is insufficient stock for your basket. Best Phones for 2018 See All Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Starting at: $900.00 Samsungs king of phones is excellent, but you'll pay a pretty penny for stylus privileges. Finally, the Micro-USB port, which is protected by a sliding cover, and 3.5mm headphone jack are located on top 5a02188284
can 39;t post status on facebook app androidandroid facebook app connection errorfacebook hacker v1.8 2014descargar facebook chat con sonido para nokia c3 por argimsniff facebook chat backtrackfacebook app unity binary urlhtml code for share on facebookhow to make viral facebook apphow to get into a person 39;s facebook accountdownload facebook app for nokia 701

Publicité

MessagePosté le: 2018-01-10, 01:03    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    [L'Usine] Index du Forum -> [L'Usine] -> Le syndicat. Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation